It's been twenty years since bucket hats were first popularized by the rapper Notorious B.I.G, and it looks like they're not going anywhere anytime soon. They can be styled in many ways, becoming great accessories to casual outfits or more dressed-up looks. Wearing a bucket hat always tells a story that is uniquely you.
While Cabana & Straw started as a beach-inspired brand, we believe our accessories are perfect for every occasion and season. Check out our style guide for inspiration if you're thinking of buying our bucket hats, or just want to copy some cute looks to kick off 2022:
1. Wide Brim Bucket Hat with a trench & sneakers for an extra dose of fall chic
source: @jozefiendk, Pinterest
2. Cotton Frayed Bucket Hat with a plain tee & jeans for a casually indifferent look
3. Barley Bucket Hat over a button-up shirt to slay your coffee run
4. Classic Bucket Hat with a breezy printed dress for a fun summer style
source: @HTWFashion, Pinterest
5. Barley Bucket Hat with overalls for that sunny and rugged country vibe
6. Teddy Bucket Hat with a preppy cardigan and loafers in autumn, or pair it with sweatshirt and sneakers for an outfit that is ready to hit the gym.
7. Sol Bucket Hat over shorts paired with graphic tees for an edgy yet comfortable ensemble
source: @League-Legacy, Pinterest
Bucket hats may not be for everyone, but they are definitely fashion classics that should not be overlooked. With so many different styles to choose from, it's easy to find the perfect bucket hat for any outfit! So what are you waiting for? Start shopping for the perfect hat that's uniquely you!
ps. Bucket hats make great accessories but don't forget about their original purpose: sun protection! Slap a generous amount of sunblock on your face and always remember to wear your bucket hat!